Monday, December 12, 2011

Ageing and Taking Care of Parents

In class on Friday we spoke on the cyle when adults go through ageing and then kids deal with the stress of caring for their parents and on top of that their children. In class we were asked to share personal stories. I was able to share a story about my Grandma who has been a huge influence in my life. I moved in with her right after high school to be able to save money while I go to school. Also in return I would help her with cleaning and anything she needs help with. This was good thing for me because there was a time where i was making bad decisions and she was the one good influence at the time that tuaght me to be better. She was one reason I started to get back on the right path. Though even though ageing can be difficult it can be a blessing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment