Saturday, December 10, 2011

Talking to Your Children

Talking to teenagers may be difficult sometimes, but it is important to remember to communicate with your kids and make them feel like your supportive. In class we been learning about the importance of communicating with your children with out talking down to them, but being equal to them. I thought of experiences I had as a teenager with my parents and how I was very stubborn as a child, but I was still able to have a normal conversation with my parents because they communicated with me. In class we talked about how parents should show more respect towards child and should listen to what they have to say. As you do that you teach your child to be able to communicate with you and trust you more. In this video it explains how your kids may be quiet and it is important to reach out to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment